70,754 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:31pm PDT My friend who found someone to mod his 360 locally on craigslist said he also fixes RROD's (or your money back).
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:21pm PDT For our survival against Aliens who want to blow up our cities.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:16pm PDT The Galaxy is just way too big for it to happen. I mean even our signals from Earth haven't traveled that far across the galaxy yet. Also we...
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:06pm PDT Found it, and it wasn't an Airbus, a Boeing 757: http://www.planecrashinfo.com/cvr961002.htm This site is rather, interesting:...
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:02pm PDT Didn't an Airbus crash in the Atlantic years ago because maintenance forgot to remove protective wrapping around the instruments that gauged airspeed?
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:01pm PDT Wiki says it's a 330
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 8:00pm PDT Real men don't look at the explosions!
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 7:51pm PDT You should still be able to.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 6:52pm PDT haha at the last one.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 6:38pm PDT You should go on a game show
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 4:43pm PDT My 360 and PS3 used to use their wireless and the 360 worked better. They both are connected via a WRT54GL tomato router set to be a bridge.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 4:32pm PDT Equally well proportioned are the second floor bedrooms that open to the gameroom.
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 3:40pm PDT I hear you man
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 3:34pm PDT What - Who set all these lab monkeys free?
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 3:06pm PDT Congrats! Also I like your shirt.