70,753 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:48pm PDT Speaking of which I should see if a new Mind of Freeman is up. And massage the guy he needs to add subtitles.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:46pm PDT I don't think Active Duty get BAH unless they live off post (i.e. have an apartment/mortgage). BAH during my deployment was damn awesome, it...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:44pm PDT Best of luck during your deployment. My best friend was in Western Baghdad doing base security/route security and he got back last year. He was...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:16pm PDT I think it's timed exclusive DLC.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 1:03pm PDT http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/14/how-to-enable-or-disable-quick-launch-bar-toolbar-in-windows-7/
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:53am PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y#t=1m52s
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:50am PDT Why don't you just drive home then?
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:49am PDT You will die, shackers will take parts off your car, and then dump you into the Gulf.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:48am PDT And that's where you will stay until you die.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:21am PDT Probably wasn't even a Beatles song that caused it to since the others are ok.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 11:01am PDT They will just use you as a decoy and to guard the base
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 10:54am PDT The scale would loop around onto itself.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 10:51am PDT Should just start a forum topic for Shackers and then say there's one in there. I figure that be the best way.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 10:42am PDT Yeah, this is a close second to what album I listen to the most. This is followed by A Hard Day's Night. The movie was good too.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 10:39am PDT Yeah, it's pretty sad. I guess that's inherent with PS3 MP games.