71,295 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Oct 10, 2009 11:01am PDT Halo 3 had new stuff like Forge and 4 player coop, there was plenty of new stuff in it compared to the first two Halos. Plus I remember their...
- Posted Oct 10, 2009 10:52am PDT I watched it once but didn't they say it was their highest rated game this year?
- Posted Oct 10, 2009 10:07am PDT Tae Guk Gi
- Posted Oct 10, 2009 1:01am PDT Wish I was there too cause I'd be hanging out with a chick. Albeit I'm here hanging out in Vegas so it only sucks I can't be in two places at the...
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 10:53am PDT Damn dogs are back, they gave me PTSD in COD4.
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 10:46am PDT Look at them sitting there. Loitering!
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 10:42am PDT http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113662477
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 10:26am PDT Since when John Carmack said so: http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/39962/John-Carmack-EA-No-Longer-The-Evil-Empire
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 12:35am PDT My Halo 3 one works perfectly. Go exchange it. Also to sync it works like the 360 controller, press the sync buttons.
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 12:32am PDT The Uncharted movie that's being made is a video game movie I look forward too. We need a new Indiana Jones for the 21st Century.
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 12:29am PDT Yeah, that's a good take on it, it's the American Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead is more appropriate.
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 11:46pm PDT The Halo universe is among my favorite sci-fi ones. It's my favorite after Babylon 5 or Battlestar Galactica reimagined. I really like sci-fi's...
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 9:16am PDT she's married?
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 9:15am PDT Plugging in my Zune HD into my buddy's 360 so we can watch all the youtube videos and stuff on his TV is awesome.
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 7:46am PDT Reminds me of the character from Team America who has those yellow ballistics glasses on all the time.