70,590 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 9:28am PDT test yourself physically from time to time with goals to achieve. Also add variety to your workout. doing the same crap over an over gets...
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 9:24am PDT Hiring teachers with stimulus money means you're likely going to have to fire them again when there's no more stimulus. Some areas are being smart...
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 9:14am PDT Volt will drive 40 Miles or something under the electric power before using the gas, then you can just plug it in to recharge the battery at home...
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 9:08am PDT 22 more SJPP under the hood!
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 9:08am PDT Are cars using the new EPA milage ratings yet? I remember the Prius lost a lot of MPG using the new standards which are more updated for today's...
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 8:57am PDT Security guards are lol. They are just dudes with radios who can call for more dudes with radios.
- Posted Aug 04, 2009 8:47am PDT Wow, this is just crazy
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 8:30pm PDT Newegg gave me $15 credit once when a Mobo I bought was backordered when it said it processed.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 8:26pm PDT I get this issue too. My videos' audio is out of sync like a chinese movie with english dubs.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 8:25pm PDT I stopped watching him when he started telling me what was funny on youtube.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 6:30pm PDT Cheaters, I decided to go run 2 miles before the game starts and 10 minutes before game time the server fills up.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:56pm PDT Rite Aid has been good for me in the past. But now I go to the VA and dear god they are efficient machines.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:50pm PDT sometimes...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:44pm PDT This is what I was thinking, you are always falling at 9.8 m/s/s and if the plane falls faster than that you will hit the bulkhead then the floor.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:42pm PDT They should show episode 1 of LOST before each flight hahaha.