70,767 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 12:06pm PDT "I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And I'm hungry!"
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 12:06pm PDT Hahaha, "There's no crying in baseball!"
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 11:59am PDT This is better than farting
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 11:58am PDT Aristocats?
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 10:15am PDT Yeah totally, he could have done a whole, "Broken Arrow" moment and then everyone fucking shows up with all their gear and gadgets when he asked...
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 10:11am PDT Vista still behaves more like XP for me since I can drag and drop files inbetween each other. There's no way to do that in W7.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 10:08am PDT BF2 as it has helicopters that were fun. BFBC helicopters were fun as hell too but it was less of an emphasis. Still rocked though.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 10:04am PDT Royal Rainbow!
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 9:47am PDT Watch Bridge to Terebithia. She was normal and damn cute in that one though a minor role in a rather depressing movie.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 9:42am PDT Yeah, big difference between the two imo is that Taken is more of a lone wolf movie than Ronin was. Ronin started out with a team which Taken sort...
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 2:07am PDT Probably the coolest movie of its kind for me since Ronin.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 1:52am PDT Best one in the series. Had the most improvements on CC2 and the campaign was even more epic.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 1:45am PDT How was America bumbling in CoD4? They went in to stop a coup that overthrew the good leader who you embodied as he was shot. They just were too...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 9:41pm PDT Well, this makes about as much sense as the games: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/metal-gear-hawp/53772 At least the chicks are cute.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 9:35pm PDT Risk: Halo Wars http://www.gametrailers.com/video/risk-board-halo-wars/53974 I wonder how the flood works if they have any difference.