70,358 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:21pm PDT broken arrow
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:20pm PDT Pretty something along the lines of this. Moon was great because there's no definitive answer that can be speculated surrounding a given...
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:18pm PDT This song from the soundtrack is awesome sauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTqJjwJxlm0
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:14pm PDT Awesome, Awesome to the Max
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:13pm PDT Hellgate London tried and failed.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:12pm PDT It's his daughter all grown up, this has been going on for 15 years or so since the mom died after the original sam came back. The clones have only...
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:10pm PDT I think it was pretty obvious to everyone what was going on with their lifespans.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:09pm PDT Sam did that whole thing at the end so he could end the cycle. I think he did it because he owed it to the other Sams and Gerty.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:07pm PDT Push ups. A lot of them. I ended up passing out at the base of my friend's floor lamp.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 7:28pm PDT Not going anymore. I leave for Alabama on the 10th.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 7:21pm PDT Carentan is my favorite overall. Bastogne is a close second.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 7:19pm PDT There's plenty of shops and deli's here that still sport the '73 design next to the store front name.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 5:30pm PDT My friend claims to have spent over 100 hours on that game.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 5:28pm PDT The easiest non-civilian costume one I would bet one is the Colonial Marine uniform. just buy some cheap black or OD BDU's, simple black helmet,...
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 5:24pm PDT http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/