71,322 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:56am PDT BSG 1-4 Moon Star Trek (2009) Best of Babylon 5 Halo 1-3 Homeworld 1/C/2
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:49am PDT So, he like crawled away during the end speech?
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:47am PDT Soundtrack is awesome still too, TDK managed to out do that too!
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:46am PDT I don't remember him being that whiny in S2, but he was a complete bitch in S3
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:45am PDT Iron Man has less Action than Hulk. Hulk fought more tanks, planes, and even attack helicopters. Both had about the same final boss fights, but...
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:26pm PDT They will I know, but unified with Live Achievements.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:24pm PDT I thought it was one or the other. actually had to have been 98 since I was in High School.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 3:20pm PDT He's got a great environmental stance to boot for one: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/energy/about.html One of his Energy Advisors for the...
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:56pm PDT I went to a midlight CompUSA launch for that. I got a CD-RW drive for must have been $20.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:50pm PDT Yeah, it definitely does sound like super overkill.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:43pm PDT It would be nice if the PC version also used the Live Achievements as well. I liked that about FO3 and DOW2
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:25pm PDT I think they only played Gears of War
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:24pm PDT Might as well be.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:19pm PDT That's impossible as he won't have any rape actuators installed. Well hopefully not.
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:17pm PDT Point is justice can still exist even in the shittiest of places. I forgot to mention those Raiders killed other POW's as well.