72,660 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 2:56pm PST TF2 is great. The other side of MP fun from L4D games.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 2:55pm PST You're trying too hard for your own good. The game is easy.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 2:30pm PST What is this Brawl+?
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 12:33pm PST Yeah. I got this game coming via a friend so I will be playing soon. I haven't thought about my Wii until this came up.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 12:22pm PST Got this one. Played it for a week. Didn't seemto draw me in as much as Melee did. That one was epic.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:49am PST Haven't played my Wii in some time, months probably. But what are some of the games that everyone who is playing on theirs currently?
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:42am PST For the sake of their economy it did in a sense.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:42am PST Valve tends to take the path of least resistance.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:38am PST Quantity is not a quality except in Zerg rushes.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:37am PST The ferry scene was great. However steven soured the ending which would have been perfect if he left something out.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:03am PST Moon would have been scarier in 3D on top of what it was.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:01am PST It's not supposed to come out at you, you can look around the screen and see how there's some depth. The cockpits and holograms looked awesome.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 10:59am PST It's all in your mind. You believed it wasn't before you started. You're going to start walking backwards soon.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 10:53am PST WTF iPhone. How did sudden get fixed to dissent? And dude become fill.
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 10:51am PST War of the Worlds comes to mind. And that movie had some great action sequences. His only association with TF was being producer. He had 0 camera...