70,453 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 1:44pm PDT Stories like this I've heard there's usually meth involved.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 1:41pm PDT It's so damn good.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:46pm PDT My ultimate LEGO goal is to build the "Axalon." It's the Maximal spaceship/base from the Transformers: Beast Wars cartoon. It's the coolest base...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:42pm PDT Scaled Composites GATTACA Since he wants to be a janitor
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:31pm PDT They self publish and self distribute via digital I believe
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:29pm PDT Currently eating a Alfalfa, Bacon, and Cream Cheese sandwich. Also a bowl of rice, chinese spicy sausage, black bean chili sauce, dash of soy sauce...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:26pm PDT Take pictures of bacon then develop it.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:23pm PDT Finished a new LEGO set last night. Venator-Class Republic Cruiser. 1170 pieces. Took about 4-5 hours. I spent an hour alone almost just...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:00pm PDT AMC for Mad Men and Breaking Bad
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:56am PDT Babylon 5 > DS9
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:55am PDT Steam I think shows me having 100+ hours in it at one time because I found a cool set up to make lots of money that would run for 4-5 hours...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:52am PDT There isn't enough mac gamers for that MMO to fill a space cruiser.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:47am PDT 2 in one day including a lunch with experienced staff for the final round of interviews (I had 2-3 interviews in different rounds before that). I...
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:21am PDT theoretically EVE Online can be played for free.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 10:40am PDT Both