71,328 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 2:07pm PDT Ones that looked good would be Brutal Legend, Batman AA, and throw in Ghostbusters for good measure.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:49pm PDT I was there to get MS points and some dude walked in wanting to get two copies of Uncharted 2. But they only allowed one new release in the deal...
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:46pm PDT Huh, Online told me no Preorders when I tried on Sunday. I was gonna drop in Forza 3.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:45pm PDT Don't forget this applies to Accessories as well. I just picked up 3 x $20 Xbox Live Points for $40.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:40pm PDT Monday it said Availability was High and I had already cleared my queue.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:39pm PDT Maybe, but Sony tried this with Cell initially and we all know how that turned out.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:39pm PDT They'll come to an agreement where they get to sell download cards and probably first take of selling them as preorders only. There will have to be...
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:36pm PDT Doesn't matter to me but I would have to say it'd be full circle since the Original Xbox was powered by AMD before it switched to Intel.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 1:33pm PDT the ones he doesn't play
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 12:19pm PDT It'll probably also be IBM for the next CPU as well.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 12:06pm PDT These asses steal the signs that warn them not to enter just for the metal as well.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 11:10am PDT crap, I meant the first homeworld. Also got Red Alert 2 early as well.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 10:57am PDT Rain here is better than rain in Alabama. Shit was like going swimming just walking through it.
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 10:56am PDT Those are only good for like a moment so you can save your shit and shut down. I have one myself and it probably will only last 2 minutes with...
- Posted Oct 13, 2009 10:46am PDT I didn't think it's button mashy at all. It's very button precise when I play it.