70,791 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:26pm PDT We can probably do a single car (4 PAX) or more if we have more than 4. Whoever is the farthest north would start and make way down to the...
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:12pm PDT I had a pistol with me last time just in case I was mugged and got my Zune stolen.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:07pm PDT I meant since when did having to land on another planet qualifies it as interplanetary.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:04pm PDT That's like 42 football fields.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:58pm PDT More or less yes. I usually buy things to last anyways and my expenses are low not to mention I have zero debt (no loans, credit cards, or car...
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:54pm PDT Since when did landing on something counted as interplanetary?
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:53pm PDT Yeah, still up in the air for me too. It depends on if I have to work on the following weekend so I can push stuff from this weekend into the next.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:23pm PDT I've always save more of my income than I spent it. Sometimes 50% or more. Also when I get a raise or promotion, I save that increased income.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:18pm PDT Freespace 2 you son of a bitch
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:51pm PDT Looks cool. I always enjoyed the the Halo lore.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:31pm PDT It's a simultaneous release for PC and 360 this time for ME2 I remember hearing.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:18pm PDT It's the State's Dept. of Transportation. They run all the highways and bridges. Also they have a hand in some of the public transportation.
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:09pm PDT It had the coolest credits song (with lyrics) since I can remember (Yes - The Ladder for Homeworld).
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 4:20pm PDT Someone is checking you out dude
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 4:19pm PDT Shackers either have to recruit their replacements or breed new ones. Lest we let the shack die of attrition.