70,130 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:31pm PST Also I bet Captain Price found the Fountain of Youth in WWII. And that he made a deal with the Devil to get that mustache.
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:18pm PST They wore USSOCOM patches as well as US Flag on their uniforms: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command Though...
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:14pm PST It seemed like a really lame plot twist that led to that part of the game. I was particularly disturbed at the part of being doused with...
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 11:07pm PST I have another copy for $35...
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 10:50pm PST They can detain people for longer than that before pressing any charges.
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 9:53pm PST Extra Features?
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 9:51pm PST Teleportation in some circles means you destroy the original and rebuild it elsewhere. To some it counts, to others it doesn't. It's a...
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 8:32pm PST Thanks for keeping us posted
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 8:25pm PST Topping based on revenue, not units sold.
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 6:25pm PST Didn't you know? Having sex with 20 Virgins cures AIDS.
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 5:54pm PST Tell her I said Hi
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 5:49pm PST You have any idea how hard it is to move that one atom?
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 5:47pm PST My threshold for ping is 150 average, 200 if it's a spike. 100 or less is optimal.
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 5:35pm PST CA has a constitutional rule that colleges have to be Tuition Free. But there's no limit in how they can charge fees. This is a big issue for...
- Posted Nov 12, 2009 5:27pm PST Except this won't need a hat