71,654 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:08am PDT It was pretty clever how far they went to hide half face as a recurring gag.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:06am PDT It was a pretty fun show growing up and watching it with my family. I enjoyed the "more power!" antics and we get plenty of that with Jeremy...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 9:52am PDT Sim City on Mars with logistics.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 9:51am PDT I loved him in The Man from UNCLE. Would be nice to have a sequel bringing Arnie Hammer and Cavill back together.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 9:34am PDT He also took the ice cube trays out of the freezer.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 9:24am PDT Overwatch started out as a new MMO but the market on MMOs saturated and theres little growth now. Plus they would be gutting their own customers...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:41am PDT SailorofFortune
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:27am PDT Lifehack
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:27am PDT Same with juggling game install locations between platter and one SSD. Not everyone can afford to have a 1.2 TB Intel PCI-e SSD, 2x 1.92 TB...
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 6:39pm PDT Taliban made them by the barrel full in clay houses in the middle of nowhere using readily available components that the average American citizen...
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 4:56pm PDT Already getting 90 frames at max settings on my 1080 GTX with dips to 80 every now and then. I wonder if there's enough optimization to keep it at...
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 12:59pm PDT https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lumines-remastered-is-coming-to-consoles-and-steam-this-spring-update/ar-BBKtzdy
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 12:54pm PDT Someone there is gonna plan a computational heist to make crypto currencies and run.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 12:52pm PDT It was spotty for the first hour but after that it was fine. That's pretty good these days.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 12:24pm PDT But he doesn't eat lunch.