4,797 chatty comments by "S1ing B1ade"
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:07pm PST Someone help me. I was looking at vanguard to compare and I don’t get this:...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:02pm PST Ya I know, that was the point. Their fees are so high they struggle to even make money.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:20pm PST Man he didn’t lose by a little either. The S&P absolutely crushed every last one of them, some of which actually struggled simply to not lose...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:49pm PST I don’t know. Given the circumstances it may have even displayed excellent leadership qualities.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:38pm PST 1. I would not tolerate or own an aggressive dog that might eat four year olds. 2. If i did it would be chained up in my yard. 3. If it did maul...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:35pm PST You’re comparing how people are treated by the justice system to how dogs are. That’s my point.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:34pm PST No the owner doesn’t get that either unless he trained the dog to eat four year olds and they put him on trial.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:32pm PST So you think the dog might have had a perfectly justifiable reason for mauling a four year old’s face and should not have been put down?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:30pm PST I hate to break it to you D45hiz but dogs are not people and don’t get jury trials, appeals, and 10-20 years on death row.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:22pm PST I mean, I hate to speak out and sound like an idiot and all that but Perturbation was probably referring to him being found not guilty.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:20pm PST OK I am curious. How many shackers here think the dog should not have been killed?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:11pm PST Riptyde, I hate to break it to you but there are no jury trials for dogs.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:54pm PST It’s extreme, but given the circumstances it may have been justified, and given he was found not guilty there’s good reason to believe it was....
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:40pm PST What are you guys going on about. It’s not like he deprived that poor dog of a trial by jury, with 12 other dogs, and a crack defense team....
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:22pm PST Lol wow. Seriously you guys. Just wow.