20,090 chatty comments by "Rotten Deadite"
- Posted May 19, 2001 7:16am PDT Here's a suggestion for ASUS: Instead of making drivers that promote cheating, why not release software that helps fight it? The way I see...
- Posted May 22, 2001 3:34pm PDT Don't think you're gonna need that exauhst considering you're only putting out 82hp through a 4cyl. Were I you, I'd spend money on a new intake...
- Posted Jun 03, 2001 10:25pm PDT So what you tryin'a say that I don't know already?
- Posted Jun 03, 2001 10:33pm PDT Nonono, Dexadrine! All you gotta do is get diagnosed for ADD and it's legal amphetamines for the rest of your life!
- Posted Jun 10, 2001 12:18pm PDT That's correct; this game might be taken as a voluntary violation of privacy. And I guess it is. But think of this: if you can cancel your...
- Posted Jun 10, 2001 3:26pm PDT SQL. Mad money for database progging.
- Posted Jun 26, 2001 1:00pm PDT But not redundant!
- Posted Jun 26, 2001 8:56pm PDT Did you read / are familiar with the play it was based off? That might've lent some cleverness to the movie that you might've missed otherwise....
- Posted Jun 26, 2001 8:58pm PDT the background music to Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero, 'cause I've got it on Auto Pilot and I'm rackin' up mileage.
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 9:37am PDT Abita Amber!
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 9:50am PDT That's the way it is now, in the IT industry. Unless you're either perfect for the job, or willing to suck dick to get it, you'll never get it....
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 9:51am PDT Yo. Over here. Broke as a joke with no hope.
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 10:01am PDT Nah, I disagree completely. NFS3 was the B3st3st 3v4r! I liked those wierd-assed tracks and the Diablo VTT.
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 10:25am PDT Halo, Neverwinter Nights, in that order. I'm kinda waiting on Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor too, though.
- Posted Jul 23, 2001 10:04pm PDT Actually, Oriental.