26,100 chatty comments by "RomSteady"
- Posted Dec 17, 2006 7:02pm PST I'm sorry, dude... Were you able to make the submission deadline? I know that was a major concern the last time we spoke.
- Posted Dec 16, 2006 8:56pm PST I spoke with Tom for a bit after the announcement tonight at the CPL Open Discussion. I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised.
- Posted Dec 16, 2006 8:23pm PST Think of a lower barrier to entry...kind of like "Texas Hold'em" poker.
- Posted Dec 16, 2006 7:54pm PST CPL/TOM MUSTAINE MENZ Just got back from the CPL Open Discussion tonight. Tom Mustaine is going to be heading the development effort to...
- Posted Dec 16, 2006 9:14am PST Yeah, I start on Monday. Come to think of it, I don't remember applying for an embedded development position either. I skipped most of those...
- Posted Dec 14, 2006 8:04pm PST "What does God need a starship for?"
- Posted Dec 13, 2006 7:26pm PST Well, back then, the Internet was small enough that you could actually jack off on it and get decent coverage. Nowadays, you'd need to get a...
- Posted Dec 13, 2006 7:00pm PST My wife with the TV too fucking loud.
- Posted Dec 13, 2006 6:07pm PST Programming for [company I'm not mentioning because they work with other company that I outed for having piss-poor QA practices].
- Posted Dec 13, 2006 6:03pm PST Well, I'm now employed. I'm out of the gaming industry for a little while, but the job pays well enough that it's more than worthwhile. Go me.
- Posted Dec 12, 2006 6:19pm PST And people wonder why getting a USK rating was important...
- Posted Dec 12, 2006 7:15am PST Most blogs nowadays (mine included) use a CAPTCHA system. Without knowing what blog software you use, I wouldn't be able to say one way or another...
- Posted Dec 11, 2006 4:55pm PST Double-nifty with some nifty on top.
- Posted Dec 11, 2006 10:25am PST How are you, gentlemen? All your roundhouse kicks are belong to us.
- Posted Dec 09, 2006 9:56am PST No...too uninformed to have read more than one tech article. :)