26,681 chatty comments by "RomSteady"
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 7:52am PDT You're about 3/4 of the way through the game. Pro-Tip: Circle-Strafe is your friend.
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 7:50am PDT That's it, and it also happened in the arcade as well. It's freaky the stuff that your mind latches on to...
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 7:39am PDT Highrise 2. You aren't there yet.
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 7:14am PDT There are four types of achievements. Progress achievements are ones you get for just playing the games. "You have beaten boss #1," etc....
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 7:03am PDT Is it just me, or did they remove part of the game start intro? (After they jump off the building, before the black title card, wasn't there one...
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 12:55pm PDT HL1: Eight million units. HL2: Four million units. Conclusion: False.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 8:28am PDT Funny, I don't see that 64k limit anywhere in RFC 879... http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc879.html Each network has some maximum packet size,...
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 8:15am PDT That post made me squirt orange juice through my nose.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 8:13am PDT Happy Pi Day! Remember to geek out in a circle at 3/14 1:59pm.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 7:02am PDT Ack, I've been spotted! Better get out from under this box.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 7:01am PDT It's using DX9.0c, so as long as your Intel chipset has a semi-decent 9.0c setup, you should be fine.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 6:58am PDT You can buy 400 points via the Dashboard using a credit card. In-store cards are restricted to 800 and 1600 point quantities, however.
- Posted Mar 13, 2007 3:53pm PDT MSDN Library as an ISO image... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=94596af5-cc58-45af-a14b-df627a31e783&DisplayLang=en
- Posted Mar 13, 2007 12:11pm PDT First posts by anyone are always met by the ruthless Shack. Fear not.
- Posted Mar 13, 2007 7:01am PDT http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/04/reggie-wii-online-games-in-q2-2007/