59,595 chatty comments by "Ride-My-Rocket"
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 3:28pm PST Too bad. I have a hankering for a Growly Gusburger.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:47pm PST Will the two of you kiss and make out already? My chub isn't going to solve itself!
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:59pm PST Chrome Shack: I'm using the latest version (1.47), but the "Custom User Filters" feature doesn't seem to be working. AITOO?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:18am PST I loved "Talk Soup", but I could never get into "The Soup". Not sure why. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_Soup
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:14am PST What, in particular, do you find yourself forgetting day-to-day?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 6:18am PST Transcendence https://transcendence.kronosaur.com/
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 7:14pm PST TurboTax was great, but they started charging way too much. I think I spend 50% on TaxAct compared to what TurboTax cost me the last year I used it.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:57pm PST In some parts of the world, Crabs Jarrard is considered an exotic delicacy.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:55pm PST I call that "dump time".
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:53pm PST Sold.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 4:41pm PST Henry Warnimont, Punky Brewster's foster father.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 1:32pm PST TaxAct is what I've been using for at least the past two years, and I'll be using it again this year.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:38am PST Sure, if you're Hitler.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:11am PST Hiveswap, please?
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 7:08pm PST Only if you drink any.