60,019 chatty comments by "Ride-My-Rocket"
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 6:25pm PDT Ugh, I don't have an Emergency Repair Disk. I'm gonna call it quits for now and bring my PC into work on Monday. I'm praying somebody there...
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 6:10pm PDT Some progress -- when it boots from the boot disk, I get the following error: Windows 2000 could not start because the following file is missing...
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 5:11pm PDT I get "The file could not be copied". "NTLDR" definitely exists on the D-drive (my CDROM)...
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:59pm PDT UPDATE After running fixboot, it now says "NTLDR is missing". What next?
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:52pm PDT I can't even do a "DIR" at the "C:" prompt. It says "An error occurred during directory enumeration".
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:50pm PDT I tried running it from a Windows 2000 disc (see above). Will running it from an XP disc do anything different?
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:48pm PDT How do I know if I had System Restore enabled?
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:47pm PDT "The volume appears to contain one or more unrecoverable problems". Should I still run fixboot?
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 4:28pm PDT Hardware Troubleshooting Cry For Help So I decided to defrag my Windows 2000 machine a few minutes ago. Started it, let it go... when I came...
- Posted Jun 09, 2007 5:24am PDT Truth. 30% of our users are suddenly using IE7 because of Microsoft / Windows Update. Fucking hate IE.
- Posted Jun 08, 2007 1:17pm PDT Good. I fucking hate spoiled bitches.
- Posted Jun 08, 2007 12:00pm PDT Did the cheating help BoB win the war or acquire those titans?
- Posted Jun 08, 2007 11:07am PDT I find this amusing. Thank you!
- Posted Jun 08, 2007 10:35am PDT Start dropping silent-but-deadlies and blame it on him.
- Posted Jun 08, 2007 10:35am PDT Btw, for those that care -- VAMPIRES!