58,808 chatty comments by "Ride-My-Rocket"
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 4:33pm PST Oh wow, I didn't realize Brian Johnson left last year until just now. RIP AC/DC.
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 4:38am PST Definitely LawBreakers.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 11:21am PST Will grab this tonight -- thanks! *bump*
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 8:19am PST DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DO-DO DOO DOO-DOO-DOO
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 8:20am PST The name isn't stupid -- it is, like the game itself, uninspiring.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 7:38pm PST Install ShackLol script into ViolentMonkey.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 6:05pm PST Youtube was being terrible in FF well before Quantum came out... not sure why.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:47pm PST TLDR: Downforce has a hard day because of poles being rammed into him.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 6:05am PST Also, there's Amazon. They do successful automation at a scale I don't think anyone else can claim right now... if individual fleets don't learn...
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 6:03am PST It all comes down to math. If the amortized cost of an autotruck is less than what it would cost a human-driven truck over the life of the truck,...
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 6:00am PST Maybe he can float the prospect of a pay raise to go along with that added responsibility.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 4:36pm PST Yeah, I stopped paying for SWGOH several months ago. If I weren't already heavily invested in the game, I'd quit outright -- I almost did, on at...
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 4:33pm PST I'm a fan of Arwen, whose name means "tits of morning".
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 4:30pm PST As of just now, 124 of this thread's 662 posts are by TraptNSuit.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 6:07am PST How about "Wheatloaf Brewing"?