60,537 chatty comments by "Ride-My-Rocket"
- Posted May 27, 2018 9:57am PDT What type of luggage that passes security checks is likely to puncture another piece of luggage?
- Posted May 27, 2018 9:00am PDT My wife and I loved Bar Harbor -- we went on vacation there as part of a "last hurrah" a few months before our son was born. Stayed at an amazing...
- Posted May 27, 2018 8:55am PDT It's a documentary that was filmed in realtime.
- Posted May 26, 2018 9:31pm PDT Mrh?
- Posted May 26, 2018 3:51pm PDT Sold! I've been curious about Yubikeys -- $5 for one plus a subscription to Wired is a no-brainer.
- Posted May 26, 2018 3:37pm PDT I'll try that out tonight.
- Posted May 26, 2018 2:36pm PDT She's not used to tanning topless, ok?
- Posted May 26, 2018 2:35pm PDT ... Or it's a slightly more tactful way to say "I have to take a massive shit and then pee all over it".
- Posted May 26, 2018 11:29am PDT I don't understand why people rush onto planes, if they have assigned seats and don't have luggage they need to stow in the overhead compartments....
- Posted May 26, 2018 9:08am PDT Who vs Gul Dukat?
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:41pm PDT I hated assigning points and T-shirt sizing bodies of work. Totally arbitrary, totally a waste of time.
- Posted May 24, 2018 6:15pm PDT Yep, they're what I use.
- Posted May 24, 2018 6:01pm PDT Holy shit, you have a fucking orchard?
- Posted May 24, 2018 5:54pm PDT Goddamned fucking cancer.
- Posted May 24, 2018 8:24am PDT I normally get comfortable after 3-6 months on the job, after which time I'm usually familiar enough with the code base to work on tickets without...