47,584 chatty comments by "Rice-Rocketeer"
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 2:16am PDT This sounds like the diary entry of a five year old. :) But sounds like fun! Glad you had fun!
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 1:51am PDT Alright. I'm off to bed, then.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 1:44am PDT Is the game on? What's the IP?
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 1:41am PDT Give me 15 minutes.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 1:40am PDT Hold on. Let me install SS2.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 1:38am PDT Apparently, the Gainward version does NOT take up two slots.
- Posted Jun 29, 2003 12:00am PDT Dammit! The reason the bloody rainforests are all dying, is because giant corporations like McDonald's have control over the little countries'...
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:53pm PDT Turn off shadows. Someone mentioned that to me awhile back. Helps a lot!
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:51pm PDT Hmm...did you try emulating the Windows 95/98 environment in the right-click --> properties --> compatibilities window?
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:48pm PDT Agreed with the others: play through this yourself. The NPCs are the best part of the game in my opinion. :)
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:46pm PDT Wait...is Myth 1 DOS? (If not, then sorry. Heh, heh!)
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:45pm PDT Did you not read the page?
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:30pm PDT VDMSound, my friend. http://www.ece.mcgill.ca/~vromas/vdmsound/ Unfortunately, I don't know how to URL. DAMMIT.
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 9:27pm PDT If not, go with ephPod. I've got a Windows iPod, but I use ephPod anyhow, because Musicmatch makes me want to die. http://www.ephpod.com/ And I...
- Posted Jun 24, 2003 3:20pm PDT What?! DAMN! I thought I saw that early, and jumped the gun!