47,572 chatty comments by "Rice-Rocketeer"
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:44pm PST It might be better now, but seems like you have a plan, Sir! Carry on!!!
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:20pm PST Here's my writeup about my experience: http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=36694332#item_36694332
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 8:18pm PST The numbers don't mean as much as you think. It's all about corneal thickness, which only can be determined via THE MACHINES.
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 12:49pm PST Got it. Worth it. Love it.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 7:03pm PST "Go, my son! Go!" "Oh fuck."
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 1:00pm PST As evil as EA is, Origin is actually not that bad, and we need some competition for Steam (even if it is my platform of choice).
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 7:19am PST What a shit lord. His childish antics boggle the mind.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 6:51pm PST I wasn't trying to offend. You gotta get that chip off your shoulder. ;) You said you were struggling to figure out a way to scale and what I was...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 6:42pm PST Management is a solution to a problem related to industrialized work inefficiencies and specialization. What ends up happening is that more and...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 6:37pm PST You report to three people? Jesus fuck, that's awful. No wonder morale is low. I've reported to two people at once, and man did those blokes...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 6:07pm PST You can't donate these to a non-profit? :|
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 3:31pm PST Ah, yes. Alberta did this in the '90s. We sold off a whole ton of provincially owned assets and crown corporations. It was a one-time gain...
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 3:22pm PST S'up, Mace Windu.
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 2:51pm PST Fuck yeah, it's on my wishlist. :)
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 2:47pm PST Would you ever go back to the games industry after working in "normal" tech?