1,632 chatty comments by "Rhayne"
- Posted Jun 14, 2002 11:35am PDT I'm sorry, but Hershey's does not count as good chocolate. It doesn't even count as "bad" or "cheap" chocolate. There's so little cocoa products...
- Posted Jun 14, 2002 11:47am PDT y Chocolate I mean contains > 20% cocoa products. Hershey's contains about 10%
- Posted Jun 14, 2002 11:53am PDT I'm sorry to have to inform you of it. I had hoped your tastbuds would have told you, but I guess they're defective. My condolences.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 9:42am PDT Tell them you don't accept telephone solicitations and to remove you from their call list. By law (in the US) they must do this within something...
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 9:50am PDT Question: I *really* want to get a laptop. What brand should I get? My primiary uses will be: -Writing my Ph.d thesis -Email & web surfing...
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:21am PDT Not necessarily no games, but no memory/graphics intensive games. (i.e. your not putting Q3 on it :)
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:23am PDT I've considered an iBook, however all the desktop machines I use are non-mac (usually running windows). While the laptop will run a linux...
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:24am PDT *ahem* I'm a she :)
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:42am PDT Go with the Winsdor, it looks more classy than a half Winsdor.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:44am PDT How much more expensive? (and more expansive than what?)
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 10:45am PDT Wal-mart?!! While I don't need top of the line, I do want a real computer.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 11:20am PDT I need a disk-drive. I have to beable to easily get my thesis off the computer and onto other computers if nessary.
- Posted Jun 20, 2002 11:22am PDT I heard that thinkpad is dropping linux support. I need to run some linux variant on the laptop since GAP sucks in windows.
- Posted Jun 21, 2002 8:09pm PDT Get the checks with duplicates--that way you always have a record of what you spent. Or pay with a check card, which itemizes your debits. Won't...
- Posted Jun 21, 2002 8:11pm PDT Eliminate soda -drink water instead. Its better for you and (depending on consumption) can easily save you a couple hundred dollars a year.