425 chatty comments by "Rex_the_Runt"
- Posted Jun 02, 2006 6:54am PDT http://www.mlin.net/SMPSeesaw.shtml A handy program (like all his programs) for changing CPU affinity
- Posted Jul 19, 2006 3:15pm PDT Depth of field and motion blur in games are fundamentally flawed. In the human field of vision, the objects which appear out of focus depend on...
- Posted Feb 26, 2007 4:57pm PST Wocka wocka wocka - pedia
- Posted May 20, 2007 10:10am PDT The version I've seen is four 1 hour programmes. You must have seen an edited highlights version.
- Posted Nov 13, 2007 3:05pm PST High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Posted Dec 22, 2007 2:07pm PST Beethoven - Sonata No. 29 in B-Flat Major, Op. 106 'Hammerklavier' 3rd Movement - It starts in the most horrifically dark hole, everything is...
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 4:35pm PDT 2. When you can't feel the difference between wearing them and not wearing them.
- Posted Oct 13, 2008 5:41pm PDT All the corners. Burgers are round.
- Posted Oct 21, 2008 2:31pm PDT ZFS http://breden.org.uk/2008/03/02/home-fileserver-zfs-hardware/ Software RAID not all bad?
- Posted Jan 26, 2009 5:28pm PST The category was created so that Disney could win something
- Posted Feb 24, 2009 10:53am PST Sounds like Steven Spielberg
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 12:04pm PDT I have left a comment on this story
- Posted Aug 14, 2009 10:26am PDT From the Run menu: rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr Only works in XP Solves a lot (but not all) of our users' problems.
- Posted Aug 30, 2009 7:07pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1or5jvzVo&feature=fvw
- Posted Mar 03, 2010 10:49am PST Their back garden looks exactly like Shaun's in 'Shaun Of The Dead'