7,685 chatty comments by "RevRaven"
- Posted Feb 10, 2007 1:57pm PST The PSX (aka the PS, aka the PS1) was a piece. You had to flip it upside down, or in some cased diagonally for it to read discs. The PS2...
- Posted Feb 09, 2007 2:06pm PST Yes, yes it did. Terminator was a great and wonderful love story. Not without it's flaws, but it was a quality film I thought. A cute love...
- Posted Feb 08, 2007 2:51pm PST David Hayter doing scripting please.
- Posted Feb 07, 2007 12:42pm PST Agreed. "Derek Smart's Desktop Commander" was his greatest title.
- Posted Feb 07, 2007 4:45am PST UFO Defense, of course.
- Posted Feb 04, 2007 3:37pm PST What's going on in the 'Ham?
- Posted Jan 31, 2007 8:34am PST As someone who has been waiting patiently since 1996 for a sequel to Duke3D, I can't wait until DNF is released. When a street date is announced...
- Posted Jan 30, 2007 4:41am PST Copyright infringement tube!
- Posted Jan 29, 2007 6:47am PST Link to the Past Super Mario Bros. Toejam and Earl Gunstar Heroes Now we needs some Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG love and we'll be...
- Posted Jan 29, 2007 4:42am PST "TV from outer space!"
- Posted Jan 28, 2007 10:20am PST All my dreams cost too much. :(
- Posted Jan 27, 2007 10:16pm PST You forgot the white listed drivers for the 64bit builds.
- Posted Jan 27, 2007 10:10pm PST Why must you play with my emotions?
- Posted Jan 27, 2007 8:07pm PST You never go ass to mouth?
- Posted Jan 26, 2007 3:15pm PST Hopefully Fifty Fingers Smith will get off his ass and write the animated Clerks: Sell Out soon.