8,002 chatty comments by "RevRaven"
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 9:43pm PDT ErikJ: Shall we play on September 30th? I think Valve just called us a bunch of bitches.
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 9:17pm PDT Dork. Whacko. Nutball, Nutjob. Fucktard. Numbnuts. Asshead, assface, asshat. Fuckface, Idiot. Fool. Namby-pamby. Sissyboy. Titsucker. Nimbus....
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 9:13pm PDT I'm kinda wondering why TF2 doesn't capitalize the R's in my name, when that's how I'm signed into Steam.
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 8:31pm PDT Aw, weaksauce. Danke.
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 8:22pm PDT Holy shit. Would be honored to play my regular Medic with you guys. http://steamcommunity.com/id/revraven
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 8:20pm PDT If I get a store bought copy of BioShock, I can register it with Steam, and therefore could redownload it from Steam, right?
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 8:07pm PDT I just built a Q6600 8800GTX system and have been monitoring temperatures myself! My CPU idles around 40c, and even that can be a little warm...
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 6:27pm PDT Simply awesome. :D
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 1:35pm PDT Metal Gear Solid. Chrono Trigger. Final Fantasy IV/VI (VII? The hell?! Screw VII!). Deus Ex. Something from the old Sierra ____ Quest (and/or...
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 1:28pm PDT True Story Swear to God: Chances Are by Tom Beland. It's romance book sure, but it's a wonderful story. All the True Story Swear to God books are...
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 1:16pm PDT Oh a related note, what's a good program like nTune for Vista? nTune seems to work...alright for the 64bit build, but methinks there's a better app...
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 11:36pm PDT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken_Memorial_Playground That's so awesome.
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 8:03pm PDT Yeah, that was hella fun. :D
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 1:45am PDT Got link for the announcement?
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 1:42am PDT Red by Nanase Aikawa. Have to do some fancy footwork, since it's only at the Japan iTunes store, but it's totally worth it.