7,669 chatty comments by "RevRaven"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:50pm PST Huh, well that's pretty damn cool. I haven't played STO in years but I'd love to have my 3D printed model of my ship.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:54am PST I think it's cool they keep putting in licensed cars. I'm surprised they haven't got the Mach 5 yet. No lie, I bought Rocket League because it...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:49am PST Plus the smart components age, get infrequent updates, and eventually die. A stick/box you can change out periodically should something happen.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:59am PST He was a pretty cool dude and it sucks that another long time Shacker's gone. :(
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:51am PST They made their own to avoid paying royalties to Big Emoticon.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:49am PST And that makes me sad. :(
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:31am PST I too would like a new TV. All I need is 1080p, no smart components, and being huge.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:38pm PST Done in one!
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:18pm PST Ewwwww! These are some gross motherfuckers!
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 4:42pm PST One of my roommates does this. He turns the faucet for a fraction of a second, gets the tips of his fingers wet with 2 drops of water and never...
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 8:36am PST If they have an IBM Selectric 251, I'd be a little cautious.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 7:54am PST "The word, sir?" "The word is no. I am therefore going anyway."
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 6:53pm PST "Old handbreaker" we'd call it. And the triggers were surprisingly pointy. And what the hell was up with the cord coming out of the bottom, with...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 6:51pm PST Ah, the Gamecube 'troller. The one with the melty face and the gigantic "win game" button.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 6:01pm PST MST3K 1103: The Time Travelers is on Netflix and it's a pretty damn funny episode.