84 chatty comments by "Reppyboyo"
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 6:36am PST I have mixed reactions to this. Good thinking - Less bugs (ho ho I made a pun), possilility of co-op, overall better game Bad thinking - Its...
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 1:06pm PST Starship troopers HL2 mod?! Where?!
- Posted May 26, 2005 12:24pm PDT Ya know, fitting 300+ bugs on screen at once does require some graphical sacrifice.
- Posted May 26, 2005 12:35pm PDT Theres was an FPS in development waaaayy back around when the Movie came out, but it got canned. The RTS came out in 2000 which was a poor game,...
- Posted May 28, 2005 4:54am PDT Gameplay owns graphics. Plus, over 300 bugs on screen at once, cant go wrong.
- Posted May 28, 2005 2:08pm PDT Doom3 was boring as hell tbh. Plastic everywhere too, not nice.
- Posted May 29, 2005 1:56pm PDT According to a recent review and on the main site, the game does have coop.
- Posted Jul 02, 2005 4:07pm PDT No, there was an old RTS out in 2000 that you may be reffering to.
- Posted Jul 03, 2005 5:13am PDT We are not 100% if the game has power armour or not, seeing as the devs are not showing much of the game apart from Outpost 29. There were some...
- Posted Jul 18, 2005 12:50pm PDT I cant wait!
- Posted Aug 10, 2005 12:40pm PDT I only ever played COOP in SS FE & SE, so having just coop wouldent bother me at all.
- Posted Aug 27, 2005 3:18am PDT wohooo! Roll on October 7th!
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 1:29pm PDT God it looks and plays awful. Such a let down as the first game was great, especially MP.
- Posted Sep 21, 2005 7:54am PDT The whole demo screams console. Multiplayer refuses to work. It doesnt feel as intense as the last two offerings either, more annoying as...
- Posted Sep 27, 2005 9:20am PDT I hope its better than the demo.