17,217 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 10:13am PST Plus digital downloads aren't going to be close to Blu-ray quality (resolution AND bitrate) any time soon. A Blu-Ray disc goes 25-50gb, and with...
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:48am PST Going back to this... I gave up PC games a long time ago. So why then are there so many PC games in your library, including some fairly recent...
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:42am PST Feel free to express your (questionable) opinion, but there's no need to go around calling PC gamers idiots.
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:39am PST Good for you. Since you gave up PC games, maybe you should refrain from trolling in PC gaming threads. You obviously have nothing useful to add to...
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:29am PST Strawberry Tort is fucking awesome.
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:23am PST You seem angry and unhappy. Would you like a cookie?
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 9:17am PST Roll all over it, then go turn on a lamp.
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 8:12am PST KMFDM - Bumaye m/
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 8:07am PST It would rock if it weren't on the Wii. Should be a DS game.
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 7:51am PST I could like it if the MP interface weren't shit. Takes too fucking long to get in a game.
- Posted Feb 06, 2009 5:24am PST Either there are about five people, or the matchmaking is horrible. I suspect both.
- Posted Feb 05, 2009 8:20am PST It's not like you can stop them, so why not do something nice for those of us who do buy games?
- Posted Feb 05, 2009 8:07am PST I hate it. The gameplay is fine, but getting into an MP game is a nightmare.
- Posted Feb 03, 2009 8:52am PST I have that one (in white), and I love it. The battery life is amazing (5-6 hours for me with normal use and some gaming), the keyboard is great...
- Posted Feb 02, 2009 9:47am PST Stephen King's "Battleground", part of the Nightmares and Dreamscapes mini-series. There is no spoken dialogue in the entire movie; the effect is...