16,997 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 9:34am PDT Actually, it was SCEE (Europe) that first caught this and made an issue of it.
- Posted Oct 16, 2008 12:14pm PDT Too bad you're in the worst game announced this year.
- Posted Oct 15, 2008 7:43am PDT EA CEO John Ricitiello recently spoke out on the subject, admitting that while he doesn't personally like DRM, it is needed to fight piracy and is...
- Posted Oct 15, 2008 5:17am PDT Also, I find it terribly amusing that these rumors keep popping up because people want to see these PS3 exclusives on 360, yet I've never seen one...
- Posted Oct 15, 2008 5:15am PDT Never. Gonna. Happen. Just like you'll never see a blu-ray addon for 360.
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 12:29pm PDT This gives new meaning to the term "gold spam". It seems like there's two more of these every day this month.
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 7:06am PDT No kidding. It takes them the same mount of time to turn out a pathetic "episode" with 2.5 hours of gameplay as it does for them to create a full...
- Posted Oct 13, 2008 8:09am PDT It'll be "episode" like Valve and Half Life 2. Brand new episode every three years!
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 10:03am PDT Blizzard doesn't put many polygons into their games. If they use too many, they clog up the internet tubes.
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 9:46am PDT Which also means the PC version will be requipped with a small packet of C4 explosive, which will detonate if you attempt to install the game more...
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 9:41am PDT Damn you, I was just getting ready to post that myself.
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 8:40am PDT Clearly you're a fanboy.
- Posted Oct 09, 2008 12:20pm PDT Seconded. I would happily eat my hat to see that kind of game.
- Posted Oct 08, 2008 9:50am PDT So where the hell is this "Do you want to test drive the game?" button? I don't see anything about that or beta keys on the USA Today site.