1,308 chatty comments by "Redwall45"
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:35pm PDT $14.99 that’s the sweet spot.
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:05pm PDT Aren’t they producers of RAM too? Because I’m sure they’re price fixing that too.
- Posted May 24, 2018 6:03pm PDT Publisher is the word you’re looking for
- Posted May 24, 2018 3:44pm PDT Might vary from location, but ours is consistently great. We only have one in the area, so not sure.
- Posted May 24, 2018 3:04pm PDT Why not another chicken thread. I want closure on if you consumed the cane’s sauce.
- Posted May 24, 2018 3:00pm PDT People enjoy it for different reasons. Some get a “tingling” sensation like a shiver and others use it to sleep.
- Posted May 23, 2018 12:28pm PDT Just get flowers and attach a sentimental note to it.
- Posted May 23, 2018 12:25pm PDT I’d agree. I’m disappointed they don’t make actual fried chicken. I’d love me some drumsticks in their batter.
- Posted May 23, 2018 12:21pm PDT In the YT comments someone was saying they paid him a small amount for using it and when he realized how big it was then he brought them to court....
- Posted May 23, 2018 11:48am PDT Statement - a definite or clear expression of something in speech or writing. You’re right. Nothing was clear about what you’re saying. We are...
- Posted May 23, 2018 11:33am PDT Your statement regardless seems more like a duh answer than a question. Saying I’m guessing 3&4? Then the rest would’ve made it phrased more...
- Posted May 23, 2018 9:22am PDT It’s just got such a great texture. The somewhat crunchy outside with the sesame seeds, and the soft inside. Very airy bread too. God damn I need...
- Posted May 23, 2018 9:15am PDT Did you try cane’s sauce? I think that’s what does it for me with their chicken. Also their Texas toast is pretty addicting.
- Posted May 22, 2018 6:19pm PDT comprehensive review of the evidence finds that almost all of the 2.6 million adults using e-cigarettes in Great Britain are current or ex-smokers...
- Posted May 22, 2018 5:41pm PDT Pretty sure it’s the in game money he’s referring to