17,348 chatty comments by "RaptorII"
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:32pm PDT Yeah, the one with the Propulsion Gel to get through the row of cyclic horizontal spiked crusher plates looked awesome.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:23pm PDT The general levity and semi-tongue-in-cheek style of SG-1 let them get away with quite a bit.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:20pm PDT "Don't, don't twitter this." :D
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:14pm PDT That's right, AGS does have some odd fullscreen bugs. That's unfortunate.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:10pm PDT Well, DOSBox can run/scale to full screen if that's what you mean, but other than that they're the stock game.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:07pm PDT Do you slam your thumb between alt and space to do crouch jumps, or do you just avoid Half-Life?
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:04pm PDT Did they update it when they bundled it with the purchase of Sin Episodes?
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 2:57pm PDT Maybe he's Georges Méliès oldschool?
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 2:45pm PDT Especially odd considering you can get Loom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on Steam, and those are low screen and color resolution (plus...
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 2:30pm PDT Sin Episodes was built in Source.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 1:33pm PDT Also on Amazon free streaming for Prime members.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 1:19pm PDT That was kind of my point. Most people don't even think about it that deeply.
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 12:49pm PDT I'm not really a fan, but it seems like the most pragmatic possible solution, unless we want to wait a hundred years or somehow get some sort of...
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 11:55am PDT Expand or die. Just look at MADD, they went from something perfectly reasonable to a neo-prohibitionist group. Sadly, many people just can't let go...
- Posted Apr 29, 2011 11:48am PDT The problem is that using the name marriage for both leads people to conflating them to be inextricably one and the same. With the two things being...