17,389 chatty comments by "RaptorII"
- Posted May 05, 2011 7:11am PDT I always thought of Deus Ex as an interesting average of Thief and System Shock with a conspiracy kitchen sink tossed in.
- Posted May 04, 2011 7:19pm PDT Sadly most adults have too poor of foresight to prevent them from doing something that they should know could destroy their life, let alone 15...
- Posted May 04, 2011 7:14pm PDT Absolutely agreed.
- Posted May 04, 2011 7:03pm PDT Oh and what would you have them do, huh!? You probably think it's okay, or even fairly normal! I BET YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF SEX!
- Posted May 04, 2011 6:59pm PDT Rather amusing, and well made for what it is. A part of me can't help but think Shadowrun would have been more appropriate for a song about rolling...
- Posted May 04, 2011 6:07pm PDT SquareEnix purchased Eidos as they wanted a greater monetary influence in "Western" markets.
- Posted May 04, 2011 6:05pm PDT Ugh. "its" How embarrassing.
- Posted May 04, 2011 6:02pm PDT It's more of a dramatized social commentary on drug prohibition and the USA's transition to an information economy, depicting the effect they have...
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:44pm PDT He really is ruggedly handsome.
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:31pm PDT Pretty much. You can warn them all you want, but in the end, all you can do is setup a betting pool with your other friends.
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:28pm PDT Already on it's way: http://www.telltalegames.com/puzzleagent2
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:24pm PDT Proper Eyefinity support?
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:21pm PDT http://youtu.be/W1U5RUVENNE?hd=1
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:17pm PDT Well, yeah. I guess the real question is how far they want to go, as making the relationship real would necessitate using more time per episode...
- Posted May 04, 2011 3:10pm PDT There's a pretty big difference between using bunny hopping and rocket/grenade jumps and exiting the game area. Using the intended game mechanics...