17,641 chatty comments by "RaptorII"
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 8:47pm PST The shame lives on forever, save for those visited by the Red Hammer.
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 8:43pm PST She will snuggle you until you buy the totally legit alcohol.
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:49am PST It's weird because Portland Metro has 2.2 million of the 3.8 million people who live in Oregon. Given some of the difficulty in passing liberal...
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:45am PST I really wanted to celebrate tonight, but 74 was a keystone that wasn't called. And thus, celebration is delayed. :
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:26am PST "Yes, that's the ticket! The Excelsior Line!"
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:25am PST "Viktoria." Fuck, now I want to replay them all.
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:21am PST "Just trying to refresh my memory." Fun note, that game was the first time I heard Mark Hamill say "fuck."
- Posted Nov 07, 2012 12:11am PST Sadly R74 in Washington is too close to call yet. I'm happy to hear about Minnesota, and congratulations to Maine and Maryland for voting in...
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 2:17pm PST It's laid out in the first episode. "Chemistry is, well technically, chemistry is the study of matter, but I prefer to see it as the study of...
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 1:16pm PST But... But Kyle Katarn? Fuck.
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 12:19am PST Westwood Studios, I miss you.
- Posted Nov 05, 2012 10:15pm PST Caprica had lots of promise, and it even eventually delivered on some of it, but between the pilot and the last 4 episodes, they wasted far too...
- Posted Nov 05, 2012 8:53pm PST I hear there's been some growing pains, transitioning to Amazon's corporate culture (though nothing horrible). But it brought about new categories?...
- Posted Nov 05, 2012 9:11am PST I... I actually own a personal copy of Photoshop. Though I haven't purchased an upgrade in 10 years.
- Posted Nov 05, 2012 9:03am PST I thought we got rid of those 3/5ths laws?