16,043 chatty comments by "RaptorII"
- Posted Mar 11, 2011 8:31am PST So, I'm pretty sure Gamespy handled the master server for Vengeance and it is still available new:...
- Posted Mar 11, 2011 8:10am PST I liked the single player in Vengeance, the story felt quite in line with the universe. The multiplayer was a big step back from Tribes 2.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 3:28pm PST Yeah, Washington has similar stupid blue laws. The recent initiative to allow non-state run liquor stores to sell liquor failed by something like...
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:55pm PST It looks like nothing good is being widely released this weekend. Well, at least based on aggregate the reviews.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:50pm PST Even in Washington we can get beer at the grocery store. Where do you live so I can avoid going there?
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:46pm PST I was running off of the "Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns," chant, creating an A=Z-g; A=B+g; B=Z situation.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:35pm PST Dirt 2 and some version of Stalker I think.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:25pm PST Homeworld had some fantastic designs, inspired by the work of Chris Foss and Peter Elson. SPACE BANANA:...
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:20pm PST No Shep please! Side stories in the same universe, don't fuck with the game stories. The writer has done a fairly good job avoiding any specific...
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:11pm PST Fallout 3 is Call of Duty without guns with guns.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:06pm PST Asphalt, and trouble.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 2:02pm PST Some of them have difficulty with the latter portion of the equation.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 1:43pm PST Indeed: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/heroes_of_might_and_magic_3_complete_edition In fact, 1-3 are:...
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 12:56pm PST Pretty much. I need to finish migrating over to my checking union. This is just worse and worse.
- Posted Mar 10, 2011 11:57am PST Pretty much. The end of the series was pretty damned epic.