23 chatty comments by "Rapsey"
- Posted Jul 18, 2000 10:04am PDT my first post :)
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 2:00am PDT Yeah. I actualy didnt try pvp until I finished all the main quests and was hugely dissapointed. The only places left to explore are not possible...
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 1:51pm PDT well of course. source code is nothing but text files. Text files compress quite nicely.
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 10:42pm PDT yep. and the entire game compiles in like 1minute. damn i wish c++ programs compiled that fast :(
- Posted Aug 31, 2005 10:33am PDT there are still enough people playing so that you can find a game. Netcode is not an issue in 2.0, works great if I remember correctly (havent...
- Posted Sep 02, 2005 6:33am PDT No its not even close to being the same thing. Using a dedicated card for a specific task does not change your engine structure. Where as before...
- Posted Sep 09, 2005 10:04am PDT what exactly do you guys find ugly in these pics? I think they look great.
- Posted Sep 19, 2005 7:32am PDT PB cant stop cheating. It only makes it harder to write cheats. Its a shame, but atleast its something.
- Posted Sep 19, 2005 8:51am PDT Considering that it works on every other computer (or atleast a big majority). Where do you think the problem is huh?
- Posted Sep 20, 2005 11:14am PDT ahahaha wtf?! There is a disease spreading in WoW and city of heroes? http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=889788
- Posted Sep 23, 2005 12:10am PDT bitcomet is not compliant with the bittorrent protocol.
- Posted Sep 23, 2005 12:25am PDT Yes it supposedly lies about how much it uploaded. But I dont see that as the biggest problem. Bittorrent was designed to be the most efficient...
- Posted Feb 13, 2006 9:42am PST Yeah but the wallpaper images are narrower than the header image :(
- Posted Apr 01, 2006 11:35pm PST Cube is a masterpiece. Cube Zero is a ripoff. Your choise.
- Posted Apr 02, 2006 12:10am PST read some imdb reviews. I don't understand what the deal is with everyone bringing up the budget though.