11,938 chatty comments by "Rag and Bone Man"
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 1:18pm PDT Do this isn't going to retail at all?
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 9:19am PDT As long as they don't pull an Iron Fist on the series, it could work.
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 2:16pm PDT It is probably too competitive. I was thinking more easy going, hence co-op. Maybe the new Lego game would be good?
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 2:15pm PDT Both good suggestions, but I think he isn't into freaky games. Hellblade is pretty cool though
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 12:02pm PDT My bro's birthday is coming up and I wanted to get him a game or two. I bought Hob for him, but want suggestions for some newer good quality...
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 8:17am PDT Would this apply to Canadian Shackers too,? I will likely not be going to Disney World this coming year, but will keep you in mind for the sweet deals
- Posted Sep 22, 2017 10:00am PDT I find El Yucateco's green bottle is good for adding heat without much flavor. http://www.elyucateco.com/products/salsas-picantes/salsa-verde
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:46am PDT Oh, and when I have time I will try to put up the recipes for Kokkinisto and Puerco Pibil (it's just a modified Robert Rodriguez recipe from Once...
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 10:52am PDT I usually game with my bro and his buddies, and finding anything over 4 players coop is difficult outside of GTA 5. I was hoping this game would...
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 5:40pm PDT I enjoy Coke Zero as well. I don't drink pop normally, but when mixing drinks, it is great.
- Posted Jul 26, 2017 4:08pm PDT Thank you. This is very interesting, and now I'm curious about implementing it myself, perhaps on a smaller scale for things like dandelion greens,...
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 4:02pm PDT Ph'nglui avgolemono Cthulhu R'lyeh kokkinisto fhtagn
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 6:16am PDT Lemonato, Kokkinisto, Dolmathes with Avgolemono (no Greek restaurant does it the right way), or Puerco Pibil. One of those dishes I think
- Posted Jun 23, 2017 2:10pm PDT This should explain it: https://youtu.be/Pu1PRyGKggI
- Posted Jun 22, 2017 2:02pm PDT Brünnhilde