3,915 chatty comments by "Popedispencer"
- Posted Apr 14, 2010 5:58am PDT The only way I can see this being awesome is if it turns out to be SWAT 4, but with aliens.
- Posted Nov 02, 2009 5:19pm PST American Mcgee's gutter
- Posted Oct 15, 2009 3:21am PDT It's like smash tv with orcs
- Posted Oct 07, 2009 11:37am PDT So weird that they're starting up a kart racer franchise now. It's like Sega found an old design document from 2000 or something and decided to go...
- Posted Oct 07, 2009 11:13am PDT I love how all the details about the game are kinda vague except that there's an ability that lets you slow down time.
- Posted Oct 04, 2009 5:27pm PDT Dragon Age Character creator v1.2 Old Shit |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|New Shit
- Posted Sep 30, 2009 11:33am PDT Are these latest teasers by the same marketing guys who did the "New Sh't!" Dragon Age trailer? Cause they seriously need to fire them. This is...
- Posted Sep 13, 2009 8:36am PDT I think it's going to be a while yet before we see any of the games that actually require some serious porting effort from LucasArts.
- Posted Aug 26, 2009 3:35pm PDT Hah. That was the first thing I thought of.
- Posted Aug 22, 2009 8:02pm PDT I guess that's a thing to care about.
- Posted Aug 16, 2009 8:09am PDT I wish it was more about you being a space cop and not saving the universe from some ultimate evil.
- Posted Jul 29, 2009 10:50am PDT Just another day in the world of Aliens vs Marines and sometimes vs Predator.
- Posted Jul 29, 2009 9:58am PDT In a cyber cafe somewhere in China, American Mcgee is weeping.
- Posted Jul 08, 2009 12:10pm PDT Yeah, I think they just released the win95 version and hoped it would run on modern systems.
- Posted Jul 08, 2009 11:02am PDT Not that I'm not happy, but what's the point in re-releasing their adventure game catalogue in small chunks like that? I'm willing to dish out the...