1,545 chatty comments by "Polish Sausage"
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 2:10pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khG8pVEmzO4 How's that for killing?
- Posted Jun 05, 2009 2:54pm PDT Very true. Can I Play With Madness will be really good on bass too.
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 2:40pm PDT People like me and my guild dusted off our gaming rigs and jumped into WAR after not playing WoW since downing Onyxia was the big news. Then...
- Posted Oct 03, 2008 4:03pm PDT Xbox Live: Finding new and exciting ways to display as little relevant information as humanly possible per screen.
- Posted Sep 18, 2008 12:10pm PDT I'm fine with the game looking like Titan Quest so long as it plays like Diablo - not Titan Quest.
- Posted Nov 09, 2007 4:55pm PST If only it had a better client/server setup at release. If I remember correctly, it didn't even have a dedicated server, and players couldn't join...
- Posted Oct 11, 2005 12:22pm PDT What you don't see in the jetski pictures is that he's towing the rest of his squad behind him. In a pyramid formation.
- Posted Oct 11, 2005 12:01pm PDT *crickets* Hope people are buying this for a console, as that's the target market.
- Posted Oct 11, 2005 11:52am PDT I wonder if they can somehow fit Tony Hawk's name into the next expansion to finally complete the change to BF2: eXXXtreme edition. Jet skis?...
- Posted Oct 03, 2005 4:16pm PDT what demo?
- Posted Oct 03, 2005 3:59pm PDT Port the two maps from q3test, fuck, how hard is it? A quake game without a demo marks the beginning of the end.
- Posted Oct 03, 2005 3:55pm PDT Are there any more rotating rooms like in SE? Or rooms that are a giant bounce pad. You know, fun stuff. Totally unlike the demo for SS2.
- Posted Sep 22, 2005 4:29pm PDT Don't forget Bullfrog. Hey, where's Dungeon Keeper 3? Oh yeah, right.
- Posted Sep 21, 2005 11:13am PDT Consoled to death. Jesus christ, this is sad. Even the 'enter name' box has an on-screen keyboard. You can't even type the letters. Maybe...
- Posted Sep 21, 2005 9:50am PDT Yeah stupid 4:3 who uses that? 5:4 is where it's at! Right? RIGHT?