31 chatty comments by "Phunky Bob"
- Posted Mar 22, 2013 1:50pm PDT Offline play and no auction house? Oh PS3, you got it made.
- Posted Mar 07, 2013 7:41pm PST Word on the strizz is that Valve is working on drivers for Linux, so that these games will play.
- Posted Sep 18, 2011 10:35pm PDT I agree. Platformers are still extremely successful. This looks... bad.
- Posted May 19, 2011 1:42pm PDT Silver sword did lots of bashing.
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 8:52pm PST i love shack. now love me back!
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 9:05pm PST oh hai
- Posted Oct 28, 2010 2:04am PDT SilentK has a point
- Posted Oct 28, 2010 1:58am PDT Because The Witcher had no unnecessary sex or gore? But hey, some people like to have diverse combat scenarios, and some people like to click M1.
- Posted Oct 04, 2010 7:41pm PDT PC gamers that have iPads... hmph.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:01pm PDT I guess some* :P
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:01pm PDT HON better? I guess me people love the taste of brussel sprouts.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:00pm PDT One of the best games currently available. AND IT"S FREE!
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 12:15pm PDT And kittens.
- Posted Sep 08, 2010 11:49am PDT I have lost a lot of respect for Stardock over this debacle. Don't release a game that's basically in beta and then act shocked when everyone...
- Posted Jul 06, 2010 5:57pm PDT PC Entry