15,924 chatty comments by "PenicillinX57"
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 6:38pm PDT Turns out that reading the Blu-ray player manual itself was all I needed. And holy shit-- my sound just quality just went to a whole new level! I...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 3:03pm PDT Sony Blu-ray Player Audio Setup This is probably a shot in the dark, but I know there's a few home theater gurus on here. I'm displeased with the...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 11:10am PDT Amazon is the new Walmart. And I'm sure "Amazon Digital Services" is just a bunch of minimum wage cubical dwellers who don't give a fuck.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 9:47am PDT If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 9:37am PDT ONE LINE OF CODE
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 9:34am PDT The Blu-ray is a must for every fan.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:30am PDT It was a shitty movie 24 years ago. And it's still a shitty movie today.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 4:31pm PDT Because Netflix is cheap AF.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 4:19pm PDT OMG
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 8:02pm PDT Clearly the guy on the left is Howard Stern.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 7:57pm PDT Bill Murray? You sure that's not Jim Belushi?
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 5:37pm PDT Agreed. Vice City for life!
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 3:32pm PDT Taking place in the same alternate-1980's as the original would be cool.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 9:19am PDT No...it's because the game is a modern marvel.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 6:49am PDT Whenever I get a second cup of coffee, I always imagine my wife thinking "Jim never gets a second cup of coffee at home..."