15,529 chatty comments by "PenicillinX57"
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 12:49pm PDT If you're waiting for PC, you're going to be very disappointed.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 11:50am PDT I foresee absolutely no scenario in which the United States adapts a UBI in our lifetime. Absolutely none. We're going to go full-up Elysium before...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 11:45am PDT Except we live in a world where unions are mocked and pushed out, and regulations are villainized as "hurting the free market." So...working...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 9:16am PDT Amazon is the new Walmart. This is what happens when you pursue domination of the retail maket. The only way to do it is by rampantly exploiting...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 8:29am PDT Your feelings are not unreasonable. Human Revolution is a fantastically polished and slick game, and a wonderfully faithful recreation of the Deus...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 3:33pm PDT Mouse+Keyboard for life. Makes nailing those rapid-fire headshots all the easier.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 1:45pm PDT That's insane-- a must-buy for literally everyone!
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 1:39pm PDT Because going all-in on anything is always a bad idea.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 10:21am PDT Yes, but expect to get absolutely zero support. Want to return something? You'll be completely shit out of luck. That's been my experience with them.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 7:28am PDT Nice...Red Dead Redemption 4K down to only $450!
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 7:27am PDT You know she's totally video-taping you, and saving it as blackmail for rainy day, right?
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:42am PDT Truth. If you want consistent quality, HBO is still the only real game in town.
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:25am PDT I thought it was a terrific thriller. Right out of the gate, John Krazinksky has proven he's got some serious film-making chops! While I agree...
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 4:27am PDT Haha, this is great!
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 5:10pm PDT The ones most directly connected to Infinity War are (probably): Guardians of the Galaxy Age of Ultron Dr. Strange