1,966 chatty comments by "Peanut Fox"
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 9:30pm PDT That's good to hear. I have a similar number of drives with a slightly different setup. 7x 5.25", and 3x 2.5" in a mITX setup. I use UnRAID,...
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 6:56pm PDT This guy Uses Net I'm guessing you don't have any serious heat issues with the drives with them not having any noticeable fans on them?
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 6:51pm PDT Magnum Steel Case Series
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 4:41pm PDT Worse than the guy messing with those military rations from the 1800s
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 4:31pm PDT The watch looks properly sized. Most watches today are waaaay bigger than I think they ought to be. Especially for guys.
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 8:57pm PDT Cheez Whiz
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 11:57pm PDT Looks like a deathtrap Casket
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 7:45pm PDT It depends on weather there are any deals/incentives, what the expected depreciation of the car is, if you're going to put a down payment on it,...
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 7:43pm PDT You left out the other miscellaneous fees that get tacked on to. You're also on the hook for any damage or excess wear on the car if you decide...
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 7:40pm PDT Yes they do. MK1 and MK2 Tacomas are hot. Really any Tacoma, but older ones in good condition are being sought after.
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 7:38pm PDT Depends on what the car was. If it was something older and desirable say an NSX, Lotus, or a Hummer H1, I could see it happening. If it was a...
- Posted Jul 06, 2018 7:07pm PDT I'd agree, and use FLAC where I can, but things like car stereos are much more picky about format.o
- Posted Jul 06, 2018 4:51pm PDT They (patents) only just expired last year. It's not surprising that software still hasn't caught up. Especially with how niche ripping has...
- Posted Jul 06, 2018 3:36pm PDT Because MP3s are a proprietary format. Just accept that you need LAME if you want to make MP3s.
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 3:28pm PDT https://youtu.be/NP7_SIRfo-c?t=62