1,690 chatty comments by "Peanut Fox"
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 4:50pm PST Probably an 800x600 projector that can accept a 4K signal. Light output is provided by an actual candle.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 4:36pm PST First one then the other.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 4:33pm PST I love XII. I think it's one of the more underrated titles, and the Zodiac Job System fixes a lot of the less polished aspects.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 12:42pm PST Indicators don't really signal you're about to park. Hazard lights will problem work better.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 11:32am PST I plan to pick it up, but need a graphics card upgrade that I'm not allowed to buy.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 3:31pm PST Not even the tickly feeling?
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 2:06pm PST Well no. Chickenpox is cased by VZV. While chickenpox and VZV go hand in hand, Chickenpox doesn't cause Shingles. You can never have chickenpox...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 2:00pm PST Because they don't really look aggressive.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 1:57pm PST In that same wiki article Risk factors for reactivation include old age, poor immune function, and having had chickenpox before 18 months of...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 1:46pm PST Now I'm reading about this. Chickenpox is apparently caused by a herpes virus.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 1:42pm PST The only correlation I know about Shingles and chickenpox, is that if you contract chickenpox before the age of two, the chance of you experiencing...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:46am PST A part of me feels like not having that experience removes something from childhood. It's like a terrible hazing ritual you get to look back and...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:36am PST Also don't choke the pepper :(
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:36am PST It's a three step process. Personally I've had fantastic results doing just this. 1: Buy a black neckerchief with a grinning skull on it. Fold...
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 3:54pm PST I never had a tater tot I thought was worth cooking. It's my leased favorite way to eat a fried potato.