22,671 chatty comments by "Patch-e"
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 9:55am PDT Try another battery I would say. Similar question, I have an XP 2600+ but it only shows up as a 2200+ in my BIOS when I have the setting at...
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 9:58am PDT Maybe different for Canadians?
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 2:53pm PDT My company receives a ton of computer parts each day and we install and move all of said parts and a large number of them come in just bubblewrap.....
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 6:29pm PDT Plz don't be like the guy at my local Gamestop. I overhear him talking about HL2 and trying to get people to pre-order: Him: "It's gonna...
- Posted Aug 20, 2004 6:44am PDT I thought it was fine on the PC, able to control it well.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 4:25pm PDT The TSO site says it works with SP2 now btw.
- Posted Aug 29, 2004 5:50pm PDT I can confirm that it does indeed work.
- Posted Aug 29, 2004 9:55pm PDT Download the newest from TSO's website It works with SP2 fine for me
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 6:58pm PDT go synthetic, you can go even longer then. I change every 5k with my Integra running Mobile 1 synthetic
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 8:12pm PDT disable UPnP in the router's settings. this literally just happened to me about half hour ago
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 8:14pm PDT Gonna be kicking yourself in the ass for not having an Evo :(
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 8:17pm PDT indeed. i then proceded to kick some guys ass in nfl2k5 and he ended up quitting in the 3rd quarter
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 8:19pm PDT filezilla
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 8:25pm PDT no idea what it does but, www.xbox.com/connect told me that that is a known problem for our routers I havent noticed any lose of functionality...
- Posted Sep 01, 2004 9:14am PDT wow that was a cover?