13,722 chatty comments by "OzzieMejia"
- Posted Jan 22, 2012 1:50pm PST Oddly enough, I'm more into challenge on a casual game, if that makes sense. I'll play on default difficulty for a game like Saint's Row: The...
- Posted Jan 22, 2012 1:42pm PST Crappy mini-game that you are forced to play in the middle of the campaign. This has happened a lot, but Assassin's Creed Revelations angered me...
- Posted Jan 20, 2012 3:57pm PST That sums it up nicely. Thanks!
- Posted Jan 20, 2012 12:49pm PST Everyone should continue to follow this story. One never knows if they'll try and slip this bill into something like a budget proposal or something...
- Posted Jan 18, 2012 12:05pm PST I've only done the first two sidequests. I played AC1, but that feels like ages ago.
- Posted Jan 18, 2012 11:44am PST Wrapped up Assassin's Creed: Revelations last night. For anyone that's finished it, is anyone else getting a bad "Matrix" vibe out of the ending?
- Posted Jan 17, 2012 4:06pm PST We've established that Skyrim has all the dragons. Especially the ones that fly backwards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCjK3BD6u4
- Posted Jan 17, 2012 4:03pm PST The autoplay is easily the worst atrocity of the "new" 360 Netflix.
- Posted Jan 17, 2012 3:51pm PST Pssh, perish the thought!
- Posted Jan 17, 2012 12:03am PST "I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ
- Posted Jan 16, 2012 11:34pm PST I'm really glad she made a comeback. She looked absolutely terrible (and old) in Terminator 3.
- Posted Jan 16, 2012 11:33pm PST Eufloria's a good choice. Just make sure you play the PC version, because it's more suited to keyboard + mouse.
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 3:44pm PST They've migrated there from the Hometown Buffet.
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 1:48pm PST DC Comics has a new logo. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/01/13/dc-comics-gets-logo-here/ Um...that's...certainly a logo. Maybe it'll look...
- Posted Jan 13, 2012 1:37pm PST A Congressman is...a LIAR? Say it ain't so!