13,673 chatty comments by "OzzieMejia"
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 1:30pm PST I hate this with a burning passion.
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 2:15pm PDT Greg is our resident WoW geek. He's getting WoW interviews today.
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 9:50am PDT Oh, it's SO pirates. Marin the Fox being the Virtual Ticket item is practically a giveaway.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 3:00pm PDT Man, he was a lot faster on the response to this attack than he was the attack in Las Vegas. Wonder why that is?
- Posted Oct 24, 2017 1:04pm PDT That does remind me that I should check on whether I'm getting a pass for The Keighleys.
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 8:34pm PDT As most Harry Holes are.
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 8:33pm PDT The open letter posted yesterday made sure to note that it's Yahtzee and...pretty much JUST Yahtzee....
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 9:22am PDT I heard this same thing from Orange on the ride over to the Blizzard Arena. I was surprised when this card was first revealed, because I couldn't...
- Posted Oct 08, 2017 8:34pm PDT They are calling themselves Team Envy. https://twitter.com/TeamEnVyUs/status/917110488726671360 It'll be a moot point in January, because...
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 5:31pm PDT The best of the Mario Parties! (It's crazy that the series peaked at "2" and there have been ten of these things, not counting the handheld...
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 3:16pm PDT Well, shit. John Numbers and tubooron are ringers. They should have this easy, unless the items throw them off.
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 2:30pm PDT I did NOT know you could cheese the Home Run Contest with Roy. I learned something today!
- Posted Oct 06, 2017 2:34pm PDT ShackFighter - Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite If you missed it late last night, SonicFox (ruler of pretty much every NetherRealm game imaginable)...
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 12:00pm PDT It is short. I ran through it in a few days, maybe about 10-20 hours. Perfectly fine for a $20 game.
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 9:48am PDT Which is unfortunate, because this is the ultimate "git gud" game.