13,668 chatty comments by "OzzieMejia"
- Posted Jan 29, 2018 11:35am PST I've got an analysis piece going up later, but I think Bonemare will still see play. It's right where it should be at 8 mana.
- Posted Jan 29, 2018 11:00am PST It's dead, Jim!
- Posted Jan 25, 2018 5:31pm PST http://www.shacknews.com/article/102980/celeste-review-queen-of-the-mountain
- Posted Jan 24, 2018 4:38pm PST https://i.imgur.com/qCMX1S9.jpg
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 2:07pm PST Did he end up with your Death Knight?
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 3:43pm PST Indeed I was! Excited to get some interviews up on Shack in the coming days.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 11:38am PST Thanks! You should have seen this place for that Fr0zen/Sintolol game. I will have more to say about that a little later in the week, but that...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 9:23pm PST It was Mr. Jefferson right before he murdered her.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 2:16pm PST Everything is legal. But you'll notice the best decks (Highlander Priest) keep the RNG dependency minimal. But the most fun decks take those RNG...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 2:15pm PST DocPwn used to include Yogg-Saron in his Jade Druid deck, but the inclusion of spells like Cataclysm in the latest expansion and the addition of...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 2:13pm PST On top of that, Amplitude says that they've included references to the Vaulters in some form in all of their games.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:56am PST Looking forward to all those Norwegians mowing my parents' lawn.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:52am PST *blows off dust* http://www.shacknews.com/article/94141/enter-the-gungeon-5-tips-for-beginners
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 6:08pm PST From what I've read over the years, it sure ain't the Bulls.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 6:37pm PST I thought really hard about Elven Minstrel. I agree that I might have erred here.