13,695 chatty comments by "OzzieMejia"
- Posted May 22, 2018 11:00am PDT The general design philosophy is that it's better to release something OP than to release something boring.
- Posted May 18, 2018 12:35pm PDT Yeah, Greg teabagged and then he got shot. He got what he deserved. =)
- Posted May 09, 2018 12:25pm PDT The irony is that Apu is the best prepared for the apocalypse. https://youtu.be/TNFSaaqv64s
- Posted May 04, 2018 3:11pm PDT That's a shame. Many Bothans died to bring you these deals.
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 7:50pm PDT C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
- Posted Apr 22, 2018 10:45am PDT This wasn't even funny in Bad Boys.
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 5:37pm PDT I remember writing that first hands-on and thinking it was pretty good, but they made sure to cut us off right before it all opened up. Man, was I...
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 5:08pm PDT The last God of War I played was Ascension. I'd say this is significantly better.
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 4:22pm PDT I know some of you Campo Santo guys still lurk around these parts, so hey, congrats to all of you!
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 12:06pm PDT I doubt TLOU2 is this year. I’m guessing it’ll be their big Spring game, like God of War was this year.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 2:38pm PDT Counter-argument: The Battlecry is working as intended. However, if you Recruit your Jaraxxus or he comes out from an effect like Dirty Rat, he'll...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 6:41pm PDT I hope someday we can find out.
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 10:59am PDT The camera doesn't quite pull back all the way during combat. Think something closer to Horizon Zero Dawn. But in-between battles, the game will...
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 10:57am PDT Framerate was consistent throughout, with the exception of a few cutscenes.
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 10:09am PDT I'm on a vanilla PS4. Looked fine to me. Gorgeous, in fact.