25,790 chatty comments by "OutlawSundown"
- Posted May 11, 2011 6:38am PDT It's definitely fun in matches close to you tier where the highest might be a tier 4/5. Obliterated six people in one match the other night. But if...
- Posted May 10, 2011 10:06pm PDT Yeah the rapid fire guns are pretty fun. Just a warning the Panzer III is a bit of a grind you get dumped in matches with heavies often and...
- Posted May 10, 2011 9:40pm PDT That is one terrible drake.
- Posted May 10, 2011 8:46pm PDT Panzer 2 maybe or you could go up the american tree. Up to you on want you want later down tree.
- Posted May 10, 2011 7:57pm PDT Typing failure... hamburgers
- Posted May 10, 2011 7:56pm PDT S[And hats]s
- Posted May 10, 2011 7:52pm PDT Huntsmen is a lot of fun especially the long range sniping kills.
- Posted May 10, 2011 12:39pm PDT Caldari has never really been a good choice unfortunately.
- Posted May 10, 2011 10:55am PDT I have a Nvidia card once i got the game running i experience randomly massive slowdowns.
- Posted May 10, 2011 10:45am PDT I don't get how carriers aren't called out for false advertising. 500mb is not unlimted and they shouldn't be allowed to say that it's unlimited.
- Posted May 10, 2011 7:46am PDT I can't even get this game to launch. I tried updating the drivers, I tried manually installing c++ and direct x. I even tried running steam in...
- Posted May 09, 2011 10:21pm PDT Yeah Homefront had pretty solid multiplayer.
- Posted May 09, 2011 9:56pm PDT Still doesn't work.
- Posted May 09, 2011 9:43pm PDT Tried it still freaking crashing on launch... between this and the reviews i'm starting to have buyers remorse.
- Posted May 09, 2011 9:29pm PDT Yeah crashing for me as well.