25,275 chatty comments by "OutlawSundown"
- Posted Feb 23, 2011 8:08pm PST The color scheme you did at the top is honestly the way they should go with the rest of the site.
- Posted Feb 23, 2011 8:04pm PST My eyes! They don't hurt anymore. Thanks, I shall now build a monument to your glory.
- Posted Feb 23, 2011 8:00pm PST I'd rather went the other way and just went dark background light text consistently(though chatty color scheme needs tweaks).
- Posted Feb 23, 2011 7:57pm PST Yeah it's not quite right it feels like it's missing something. Ended up changing my bookmark to hit the news section for the time being. But...
- Posted Feb 23, 2011 7:42pm PST I'm overall pretty cool with the change maybe a few color tweaks would be nice(less white) but out with the old in with the new.
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 4:24pm PST It's essentially a nerd's tribute to the action/police genre.
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 4:04pm PST Also Army of Darkness
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 4:01pm PST Momento, Pulp Fiction, and From Dusk Till Dawn. As far as series toss in Tales From the Crypt.
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 3:52pm PST Also need to watch Hot Fuzz.
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 2:12pm PST The deeper side quests were really satisfying in New Vegas, Fallout 3 always kind of bugged me for the fact that most areas served no purpose...
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 1:39pm PST It's a game that people shouldn't be taking as seriously as they would a job.
- Posted Feb 18, 2011 10:28pm PST I really wish the US would pull the 5th fleet out, cut the aid, and tell the monarchy to go F themselves. We shouldn't be supporting governments...
- Posted Feb 18, 2011 8:01am PST With Mass effect it's also hard to make a good looking character that doesn't look retarded.
- Posted Feb 17, 2011 8:17pm PST I wish I could wipe my memory of Fallout 3 so that I could have the greatness that was exploring the world for the first time. I think I searched...
- Posted Feb 17, 2011 12:13pm PST Cool that works for me.