40,584 chatty comments by "Omaha"
- Posted Aug 31, 2001 10:41pm PDT Hah. This fiasco rates up there with the Bay of Pigs. Major OOPS's of the 20th and 21st centuries. If it's real.
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 7:39am PDT I'm talking about the whole Sunday surprise leaking out and Blizzard frantically trying to cover it up, and whether or not WoW IS the big surprise,...
- Posted Dec 25, 2001 9:55pm PST Farts? Oooh, they sing like angels!
- Posted Dec 25, 2001 10:21pm PST actually, although gibbing yourself is always a problem, I think the main drawback to the quad is the fact that you glow like a bottle of water...
- Posted Feb 03, 2002 5:48pm PST ehe. That one made me chuckle too. Silly inaccuracies.
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 7:10pm PST OH YEAH! And I'm IN! W00000000000000000000T!
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 8:21pm PST MD Athlon T-bird 1Ghz 384MB RAM Elsa GLADIAC 920 Geforce 3/64MB Seagate 80GB ATA/100 HDD SB Live! Panasonic 17" monitor Cable Connection
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 8:21pm PST All your base are belong to US
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 8:51pm PST So what races are we all planning on playing with? I'm sure we'll all try them all, but anyone have any inklings as to what they'll like to stick...
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 9:08pm PST Hence my comment about playing them all but I'm sure everyone will develop a favorite.
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 10:39pm PST lets see, integrate over two periods... divide... carry the one... um... differentiate with respect to load time... hmmm... multiply......
- Posted Feb 13, 2002 7:44pm PST initialize it with zero and every loop just say x=!x;
- Posted Feb 20, 2002 8:05pm PST have that same happy face mug! Nyah!
- Posted Feb 20, 2002 8:54pm PST Good riddance. People should read the license agreements before trying nonsense like this. (Section 3, paragraph iii)
- Posted Mar 08, 2002 6:02pm PST my understanding of id programming is Carmack makes the engines, the other guys make the "game." Not that there's anything wrong with that.