173 chatty comments by "Ohvee"
- Posted Dec 06, 2001 7:54am PST or you could watch the movie to listen to the crazy belgian antics of the 2 people playing the game.
- Posted Dec 14, 2001 1:47pm PST I kinda hope this turns out good, actually. Port to gba would be good. Kinda like Anachronox on the go (Tom Hall wrote it, apparently).
- Posted Jan 02, 2002 5:13pm PST I believe this is the guy that did the music for Icewind Dale also. Right?
- Posted Feb 21, 2002 5:35pm PST Just a guess, but wasn't a terrain engine added?
- Posted Mar 05, 2002 6:26pm PST I have a kt133 with my mouse and webcam hooked up to it. No problems whatsoever. Should I even bother putting the new driver in?
- Posted Mar 24, 2002 10:27pm PST You could always use this: http://wwwpop.hypermart.net/plugin/welcome.html it's a realplayer plugin for winamp, you still have to have...
- Posted Mar 24, 2002 10:29pm PST And the great thing about the ad when it popped up on me was that i got some type of error, and whenever i would click on it, it would give me the...
- Posted May 21, 2002 11:57pm PDT actually, he did the voice of Ripburger.. i think the guy that did Ben was something like Roy Conrad.
- Posted May 30, 2002 10:50pm PDT This man knows what he's talking about.
- Posted Jun 02, 2002 4:14pm PDT I just installed my afterburner kit yesterday. At the time, there was a pretty noticable bubble in the AR film that i couldn't get out towards the...
- Posted Jun 03, 2002 2:06pm PDT Same deal with me, I don't get it.
- Posted Jul 12, 2002 2:46pm PDT ... That ICO review must be the japanese or UK version... I don't remember no multiplayer.
- Posted Jul 17, 2002 11:50pm PDT Sorry? Dated? Have you seen any of the videos? I don't think it looks dated at all. Just doesn't take screencaps well.
- Posted Sep 10, 2002 4:13pm PDT I had only like 2 people that i would talk to on icq, so i eventually dropped trillian. AIM and AIM+ do just what i need them to.
- Posted Sep 18, 2002 9:32pm PDT Actually, if you've payed any attention to the development of the game, it's more of a 3rd person action/adventure type game. I think it looks...