21,549 chatty comments by "Nerdsbeware"
- Posted May 25, 2018 10:00am PDT Same, while I enjoyed DP2, I didn't love it like I loved the first one. For various reason, but I still laughed and had fun with the action so.
- Posted May 24, 2018 8:17pm PDT But no I agree, I like him but yea, he's just a dude.
- Posted May 24, 2018 8:16pm PDT Boba FART moar like it amirite el o el
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:26pm PDT This is a good point...
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:19pm PDT Hacknet is hella fucking good, PLAY THIS SHIT.
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:18pm PDT Those were 100% totally a thing in Cyberpunk 2020 heh.
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:15pm PDT I didn't really have any interest in the game because I HATE all things zombie but then I listened to Austin Walker talk about this on the Waypoint...
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:10pm PDT Someone pointed out the other day hes literally just a costume. And like sure, part of what makes him crazy cool in the original trilogy is that...
- Posted May 24, 2018 7:02pm PDT MEH. Just make some fucking new movies not connected at all to the Skywalker story lines, period. I know Rian Johnson is heading up that next...
- Posted May 24, 2018 5:17pm PDT There's a dude who I work with who loves to just chat in the bathroom. With people, person calls, doesn't matter. There was one time where he stood...
- Posted May 24, 2018 5:15pm PDT I try to dump ass as loud and violently as I can, complete with moans and grunts when someone is having a conversation on the phone in there.
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:51pm PDT #MARTHA
- Posted May 20, 2018 7:15pm PDT YUP haha, my wife and I just said the same thing (about your first question)
- Posted May 18, 2018 6:12am PDT I do quite a bit. I stopped giving a damn if someone thinks wearing a hat backwards is outdated or dumb a long time ago haha.
- Posted May 17, 2018 5:51pm PDT Yea, maybe whatever that Bigfoot in the woods is packing