86 chatty comments by "Nephsevenon"
- Posted Dec 13, 2004 7:52pm PST There's a way around that, sort of. Go to ATI's website, click on Customer Care > Find a Driver > (Your OS, Graphic Driver, RADEON Family)...
- Posted Dec 25, 2004 2:10pm PST I'd like it as well, though the fact that I'm generally a lurker probably won't work in my favour.
- Posted Dec 28, 2004 7:27am PST Why didn't they let this better, more powerful Makron lead in the first place?
- Posted Jan 09, 2005 6:21pm PST Uru Live is still around, in a way. The people at Cyan were nice enough to put this together after it became clear that Uru Live wouldn't be...
- Posted Jan 10, 2005 12:15am PST That's true. It's nice that they didn't nix the multiplayer bit altogether, though.
- Posted Apr 12, 2005 11:33am PDT "Ads are plastered all over everything else, so you should be fine with seeing them in all your games" is not a valid argument. Most department...
- Posted Apr 19, 2005 12:33am PDT http://www.nintendo.com
- Posted Apr 27, 2005 3:13am PDT Seconding this. I would third it and fourth it too, if that were possible.
- Posted Jun 15, 2005 7:06am PDT I'd feel fine about that.
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 8:33am PDT Does anyone know where I can find the demo? I've had no luck finding a working copy of the full game, so I'd at least like to play that. All my...
- Posted Oct 05, 2005 2:46pm PDT I've got like twenty knives sticking out of me, so it shouldn't matter if I get stabbed one more time, right? After all, the knives are already...
- Posted Oct 07, 2005 5:05pm PDT The guy behind Rebirth was hired by Arkane Studios, so don't hold your breath. He's presumably working on Dark Messiah of Might & Magic right now.
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 1:02pm PDT The emotion bar is there so that you can tell when she's about to turn into the Hulk.
- Posted Nov 14, 2005 2:26pm PST "The gibs are good, but could you make them more ludicrous?"
- Posted Nov 24, 2005 9:56pm PST The multiplayer works for me, and presumably also for the people I was playing against. Am I missing something here?