417 chatty comments by "NeoChaosX"
- Posted Feb 17, 2012 4:34pm PST If this is anything like Tekken 6, Unlimited's changes will be simply rolled into the eventual TTT2 console port under the original name.
- Posted Jul 20, 2011 10:30am PDT I'm pretty sure 2K releases their MLB for the PC every year.
- Posted Sep 01, 2010 8:52pm PDT From an art direction standpoint, yeah, they're amazing.
- Posted Sep 01, 2010 12:14pm PDT In the comics, sure. But the Arkham games seem to be set in their own continuity.
- Posted Aug 31, 2010 10:20am PDT And it actually runs on modern OSes without needing a bunch of hackneyed workarounds. That alone is a point in its favor.
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 1:55pm PDT Quite probably. I never have seen a company invest so much money in such a failed franchise like Capcom does with Lost Planet. The first LP...
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 1:40pm PDT I wouldn't put too much stock into that. More often than not, "high definition" options for retro re-releases are often graphic filters and...
- Posted Aug 12, 2010 2:21pm PDT Or you could try reading the other replies to this thread.
- Posted Aug 10, 2010 11:15am PDT It's set to do that on the birthdays of the game's creators - March 12 (Bobby Prince), August 28 (Rich Fleider) and October 2 (Jim Molinet).
- Posted Aug 03, 2010 10:27am PDT I would be the happiest man in the world, as it means I could get free bacom by firing some buckshot into the sky that day.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 1:06pm PDT It has the graphics engine of the console games, but there's a boatload of features in Reloaded that aren't in the console version. Think of it...
- Posted Jul 26, 2010 9:05am PDT Yes, this was the major announcement he was teasing the past few weeks.
- Posted Jul 24, 2010 10:22am PDT Nope, that announcement(s?) is (are?) set for noon PDT today.
- Posted Jul 21, 2010 12:43pm PDT We'd like to have a healthy competition between digital distribution outlets. Every PC game tying into Steam would give Valve a de facto monopoly...
- Posted Jul 20, 2010 10:55am PDT Steam and the Source engine are now on Mac. It shouldn't be that unrealistic to expect the game to be ported to that platform as well.