1,259 chatty comments by "Nehvrook"
- Posted Sep 01, 2011 3:51pm PDT Thanks for posting this. I've been saying they should do this for ages. Would be better to let you do it in-game. But this works great in the...
- Posted Sep 01, 2011 3:49pm PDT You can have as many mastery pages as you want (As far as I'm aware) and you can buy extra rune pages with IP.
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 3:20am PDT It means that they are making a single player game, with some aspects of multi-player. How is that any different to other games? I don't see whats...
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 3:16am PDT There is a third person action kind of game using the Dungeon Keeper IP lisenced in China, but EA still owns the the IP....
- Posted Aug 29, 2011 4:32pm PDT I hate the ribbon UI style. I always just feel confused looking at it, I don't know what was wrong with drop down menus :(
- Posted Aug 26, 2011 10:43am PDT I booked the time off a few weeks ago too :) Also I started playing Doom 3 again
- Posted Aug 23, 2011 9:53am PDT Dungeon Keeper. Please, let them do Dungeon Keeper
- Posted Aug 23, 2011 7:28am PDT Doesn't even show in my usage
- Posted Aug 22, 2011 3:56am PDT Used to happen to me all the time, seems to have stopped recently.
- Posted Aug 15, 2011 2:10pm PDT Your father is blind.
- Posted Aug 15, 2011 9:19am PDT What the hell are they even talking about. A single player game with multi-player aspects? It's just a game.
- Posted Aug 13, 2011 9:35am PDT http://www.trufree.co.uk/images/Uploads/Products/m/BourbonBiscuits.jpg
- Posted Aug 13, 2011 6:05am PDT Can't believe I never thought of doing that. That looks pretty good.
- Posted Aug 12, 2011 9:02am PDT Well I don't watch any American sitcoms, but I have a feeling this could be exactly what you want then. It's not like anything I've ever watched...
- Posted Aug 12, 2011 9:00am PDT Well that explains everything ... thanks