19,176 chatty comments by "Nation"
- Posted Oct 15, 2001 10:50am PDT What you are discribing sounds like that I know about the Star Wars MMORPGs.
- Posted Oct 15, 2001 9:05pm PDT Superchic[K] has 2 chicks in it.
- Posted Oct 17, 2001 10:25am PDT I am looking forward to this game a lot.
- Posted Oct 19, 2001 8:21am PDT Endor is a planet, but life cannot live on it .... the Endor moon is what we see in the movies. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 19, 2001 8:22am PDT They might add planets that have limeted access, like you really cannot build on them, in the future ... I would liek to explor Corscont, and the...
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 10:47am PDT This really looks to be a great game. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 10:49am PDT I like Survivor ... I got hucked with the first show of S2 when I just happened to watch it after the Superbowel that I hatted. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:02am PDT It is all about group interactions. That is why it is popular ... people find one person they like or admire and then cheer them on. My group...
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:06am PDT The appeal depends on what type of person you are ... It is a well-designed RTS, I believe the best I have ever seen. The historical value...
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:13am PDT Monopoly Tycoon Does that too ... .kinda wierd, but I really do not care. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:19am PDT Here is the Order of that I would vote people off right now: 1. Brandon (the wussy-boy gay guy) 2. The Goat man who cannot keep his pants us...
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:20am PDT you sound like the people of the show ... let's vote jack off because he shared his intrests. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:23am PDT How do you know that I am not really Dr. Nation with my degree in psychology? ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:32am PDT THis is the first time I have really got active in a thread at the shack. ~NatioN
- Posted Oct 26, 2001 11:40am PDT It does not matter because this is really a sociology issue and not a psychology issue, thus you have no case in the first place, and your...