42,006 chatty comments by "NastyJack"
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:13pm PDT So how does a 9800PRO compare to a 9800XT?
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:21pm PDT Can anyone tell me how a 9800PRO compares to the 9800XT? Can't seem to find a review that actually pits the two against each other.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:24pm PDT Sweet. I like my computers chances for D3 then. P4 2.8, 512 RAM, 9800PRO. Not the greatest but should do the trick.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 8:24pm PDT Perfect. Thanks!
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 6:08pm PDT Have you even played the game? Tank camping is not a strategy. You may be thinking of BF1942 where tanks could sit in hangars or mechanic pads all...
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 3:03pm PDT The FPS they are getting on an GeForce4MX are just insane. I never, ever would have thought DOOM3 would be playable and that crappy of a card.
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 3:04pm PDT Is it possible the 60FPS cap was taken off for doing this? I haven't read the whole article yet.
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 9:49am PDT Any Canadians get the game yet? If so where are you from?
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 6:19pm PDT Does anyone know why I can't use the arrow keys for my movement? I like to use left and right arrow keys for strafing and down arrow key for...
- Posted Aug 16, 2004 6:00am PDT Anyone beat Doom3 on Nightmare yet? I'm about 1/8th of the way through. My god is it gonna be a struggle to finish.
- Posted Aug 17, 2004 4:38pm PDT I can't see them delaying for a spoiler that a person has to choose to read. Also, it wasn't stolen or anything. They just fucked up.
- Posted Aug 17, 2004 7:29pm PDT He said it as a joke dude. Go ahead and read it and you'll see. It's not real...
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 3:08pm PDT What a moron.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 5:02pm PDT Why compare them? Just enjoy each on it's own merits. Who gives a shit which does what better. If they are both fun then let's leave it at that.
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 9:04pm PDT Thats easy. These graphics are "so shitty" because Doom3 came out.